Can you believe that in a few more days we will be in year 2009? Time goes by so fast, doesn’t it? Last year I told myself that I wanted to lose 15 lbs. I haven’t even started yet and now the year 2008 almost come to an end. Instead of loosing weight I’m gaining 5 lbs arggghhh!!.
Everyday we hear the news about how bad the economy will be in the coming year. We don’t know what the year 2009 will be like. One thing we have to understand is that worry won’t change anything one bit. Let’s take a positive thing out of the negative. Be an optimist and believe that everything will be better. Despite the economic crisis, this is actually the best time to lose weight. Cut all the unnecessary spending, cut eating out and cook at home more.
One of my biggest New Year’s Resolutions is still LOSING WEIGHT
I want to loose 20 pounds before our 5th anniversary on July 7th. (This time I’m very serious – starting on January 1st, 2009-)
- Remove all junk food, sweets from refrigerator.
- Remove all junk food, sweets from my drawer in the office (I love to keep bunch of snacks in my drawer. When I’m bored I run to my drawer and satisfy myself with all kinds of chocolates, chips, cookies, peanuts and etc. I’m bad! bad! bad!)
- Eat breakfast regularly – control portions.
- Bring variety of cut out fruits to work. When I’m hungry or bored, fruit will be my solution.
- Reduce meal portions.
- Drink green tea 2 cups/day – morning and mid-afternoon
- Cook my own lunch (in this way I can control and pick the healthiest food I can eat)
- Have dinner before 7pm-control portions.
- Exercise 5 days a week – 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Go to bed before 12am.
- Drink Plenty of water.
Okay…that’s my goal. No more excuses!
What’s your new year’s resolution? We would all like to hear.