Here are 9 big tips for weight loss you may not know about:
- Eat Breakfast – The most commonly skipped meal of the day is also the most important. It’s important that breakfast is your biggest meal for the day, dinner should be your smallest.
- Drink enough water – water is the one thing you can never have too much of and it has an amazingly positive effect on the body. It’s also important to drink water because it’s what fiber needs to be able to manage waste disposal effectivley (1.5 – 2L a day).
- Get rid of liquid calories – with the exception of post workout shakes or drinks you should be trying to remove all not water liquids from your diet. Sodas, juices and sports drinks are all full of sugar and are not helping you lose weight. You need to control your intake of alcohol. Alcohol is full of calories and sugar and it will slow down, even stop any weight loss plans you may have.
- More Protein – protein is a slow burning energy source that builds your muscles and pumps up your body without effecting blood sugar levels.
- Eat your fruit and vegetables – Fruit and vegetables are full of natural vitamins and minerals and are vital to prevent disease and to power the body. You should be having at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
- Train regularly – it doesn’t matter when you train. People argue that it’s better to train in the morning or at night but the truth is the differences are so small you will never notice them. It just matters that you keep training so if you miss a morning workout train in the afternoon, if you’re going to miss an afternoon training session train in the morning.
- Use your bodyweight – machines are not important for weight loss, you don’t need them. Expensive equipment doesn’t help you los weight any fast, in most cases it will probably slow you down. You can overload the body very easily with body weight workouts without endangering your joints like you would with equipment.
- Train harder and shorter – its proven long cardio isn’t as effective as short high intensity workouts, especially for fat burning. The best method out there for losing weight is interval training, you don’t even need any expensive equipment to get the most out of it.
And those are my 9 biggest weight loss tips to help you burn fat, build muscle and increase your metabolism.
For more Tips and information visit ITweightloss.com.